Anmelden |  Registrieren

EC KW 06/2013

10. Feb 2013, 02:58

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: EC KW 06/2013
BeitragVerfasst: 10. Feb 2013, 02:58 
Regionalliga
Team: 1. FC Köln
Spielerkürzel: Pen
Was geht denn hier wieder ab? Geht das Theater wieder von vorne los?

Muss es sein, dass hier Leute beleidigt werden... wegen eines SPIELS?

Es ist Bütze-Zeit... Es gibt draußen so viel Spass, da brauch man sich wegen so was doch nicht so reinsteigern.
Bild

Habt Euch wieder lieb...
Bild

go to top Nach oben

10. Feb 2013, 10:01

BeitragVerfasst: 10. Feb 2013, 10:01 
Bundesliga
Team: FC Schalke 04
Spielerkürzel: 333
Hier fehlen eindeutig "Gefällt mir" Einstellungen!!!!

:huhu: Rooooobin, ist sowas machbar?

go to top Nach oben

10. Feb 2013, 11:13

BeitragVerfasst: 10. Feb 2013, 11:13 
Böhse Onkelz immerwieder
Team: Meidericher SV
Spielerkürzel: ODU
333 hat geschrieben:
Hier fehlen eindeutig "Gefällt mir" Einstellungen!!!!

:huhu: Rooooobin, ist sowas machbar?

Wäre machbar, ist aber mit kosten verbunden welche nicht in der Relation dazu stehen ;) Ich bin derzeit auch am überlegen endgültig das Forum auf einen Webhoster ziehen zu lassen sodass wir alles selbst in der Hand haben inkl. Kurzdomain. Das kann aber in einem anderen Thread weiter behandelt werden. Daher btt. ;)

go to top Nach oben

11. Feb 2013, 11:34

BeitragVerfasst: 11. Feb 2013, 11:34 
Kreisliga
Team: Rangers
Hello to all German players. My name is mas and I play for Rangers.

I have put some posts on the Duisburg forum. I did not know this forum existed so I will reproduce what I posted on the Duisburg forum here.

But first I have a comment to make to MOW:

MOW, I am surprised that you think Rangers cheated. As a long-standing player I thought you were aware of the relationship between Rangers and the other British - and especially the British Ferry - teams. Why don't you ask Goyshak from SGE if he thinks Rangers sought,or the British Ferry players offered, help..?

It's utter nonsense. Here is just a little bit of what we think of the Ferry:

http://www.eintracht.de/meine_eintracht ... #f11819894

Below I will reproduce here the posts I made on the Duisburg forum.

go to top Nach oben

11. Feb 2013, 11:36

BeitragVerfasst: 11. Feb 2013, 11:36 
Kreisliga
IPG would play AGAINST Rangers FOR a German team to stop Rangers winning the EC - that's how much he hates Rangers.

The Rangers PFYC team has been destroyed by these Ferry rats. Every week in the UK League we faced a coalition of the best players from 10 or more UK, Belgian, and sometimes Spanish, teams. Our players were faced with having to play over 20 hours a week just to try and hold them. Eventually we just couldn't do it anymore, we all have lives to lead and this is only a stupid flash game. So one by one our players gave up and now I'm the only one who keeps the Rangers flag flying.

2 weeks ago I noticed some of our new players were playing in Europe, so though I hardly ever play in Europe anymore I decided to give them a hand. It's important to encourage new players and I hoped that if they had fun then they might play in the UK League as well. So I joined in and called for support on our main fans forum which is called 'Follow Follow'.

We got a good response, a lot of casual players played for a few games through the day and we got to the 1/4 finals where we were knocked out by SGE.

Last Friday I made a new thread and asked for players to play. More and more played and we got to the 1/2 final. Rangers rarely get that far so I asked and asked on the forum and more and more of our old players turned up to help. I even texted some old players who didn't respond on the thread. Eventually at the end of the 1/2 final and for the final itself we had most of our former players playing.

Here is the thread: Unfortunately you have to register on the site to read it, but I hope some of you take the time to do it:

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?t=936946

It was very hard to take losing so late in the final after the effort we made and not having won it in so long. Also I don't know if I can get our players back to play more regularly. For most of them it was a one-off.

But I can accept losing, and I don't blame Duisburg for others helping you, there's not a lot you can do about that, but to be accused of cheating when we for years have been the only team in the UK who want to play fair, that is a very bitter pain to endure.

We do not cheat..

go to top Nach oben

11. Feb 2013, 11:40

BeitragVerfasst: 11. Feb 2013, 11:40 
Kreisliga
Oh, and here is another irony. If you ask man and IPG they will tell you Rangers cheat by using GERMAN players.

So the Germans say we use other British players and the British say we get help from Germany.. :roll:

go to top Nach oben

11. Feb 2013, 11:54

BeitragVerfasst: 11. Feb 2013, 11:54 
Kreisliga
MOW hat geschrieben:
man hat geschrieben:
MOW hat geschrieben:
Interessant ist eigentlich, dass die Rangers immer gegen Koalitionen waren. Die waren ja eher Opfer dieser Verbindungen, weil die in England dominiert haben.

Ich gehe mal davon aus, dass immer noch der gute alte IPG fleissig organisiert, dem ja nichts wichtiger war, als das mal ein britisches Team gewinnt.
Und das obwohl die Rangers sicherlich für IPG eher der Feind sind ...

Aber das sind nur Spekulationen ...

It was Rangers playing alone, enjoy your win... :|

IPG would not help them out, so get your facts right.

I didnt said, thats a fact .. just a guess ...

So man .. can you explain .. the explosions of players at the end of the match against union .. und the difference between british league and Ec?
The difference is what it makes so difficult for us to believe that ...

And as long the informations come from Madrid or Hull ... makes it not easier to believe.

I'll explain it MOW. It's very simple.

If you read through the thread I posted you'll see most of the explanation. Another fact to consider is that in the UK the 1/2 final finished at 18.00. At that time a lot of our players are coming home from work, college, etc and become available to play. But mostly we were in with a chance of getting to our first European final in a LONG time, so all of our old players decided to help. If YOU were in our position and hardly ever played anymore wouldn't you still want to help too..? Use what you know MOW. Do you really think Ferry would help us or we would want Ferry help..?? Seriously..??

As for Rushden, they were Ferry-backed. Rangers would NEVER help them and they would NEVER help us. Not only that, Rushden were a flash-in-the-pan. Here one week then gone. A team hijacked by the Ferry because the Ferry thought they saw an opportunity to defeat the German stranglehold.

Rangers have always been against the Ferry, do you really think we would let them use us..? They destroyed our team. I spit on them.. :x

go to top Nach oben

11. Feb 2013, 12:02

BeitragVerfasst: 11. Feb 2013, 12:02 
Kreisliga
Last but not least:

CONGRATULATIONS to Duisburg on a magnificent effort in the Final. It was a great Final, worthy of praise. You probably had a little help at the end, and to be fair there are a couple of names on our list which I don't recognise, but I know most of our players and I can show anyone who wants to see it our playing lists from when we used to be very strong.

We don't blame you for others helping you. There's not much you can do about that. Especially in the heat of battle when all you want to do is play and play again.

It was a great Final between two very fair teams. I'm sorry if you don't believe that, because it devalues what was a magnificent effort by both sides..

mas

go to top Nach oben

11. Feb 2013, 12:09

BeitragVerfasst: 11. Feb 2013, 12:09 
Kreisliga
Team: Hull City
mas hat geschrieben:
MOW hat geschrieben:
man hat geschrieben:

It was Rangers playing alone, enjoy your win... :|

IPG would not help them out, so get your facts right.

I didnt said, thats a fact .. just a guess ...

So man .. can you explain .. the explosions of players at the end of the match against union .. und the difference between british league and Ec?
The difference is what it makes so difficult for us to believe that ...

And as long the informations come from Madrid or Hull ... makes it not easier to believe.

I'll explain it MOW. It's very simple.

If you read through the thread I posted you'll see most of the explanation. Another fact to consider is that in the UK the 1/2 final finished at 18.00. At that time a lot of our players are coming home from work, college, etc and become available to play. But mostly we were in with a chance of getting to our first European final in a LONG time, so all of our old players decided to help. If YOU were in our position and hardly ever played anymore wouldn't you still want to help too..? Use what you know MOW. Do you really think Ferry would help us or we would want Ferry help..?? Seriously..??

As for Rushden, they were Ferry-backed. Rangers would NEVER help them and they would NEVER help us. Not only that, Rushden were a flash-in-the-pan. Here one week then gone. A team hijacked by the Ferry because the Ferry thought they saw an opportunity to defeat the German stranglehold.

Rangers have always been against the Ferry, do you really think we would let them use us..? They destroyed our team. I spit on them.. :x

You and others played against Rushden, you even had a thread running on FF...

You did have German and Lokeren players playing for Rangers in the UK League! :x

I said that it was a fair challenge early in the thread, but German players all piled in anyway, as you can see, mas hates other UK players anyway.

I will point out that most of what he says here is true and there are numerous reasons why it happened, but as far as I’m aware, no Spanish players interfered in the UK League for Ferry teams and the UK League is now a fair League.

Some UK players do help British teams in Europe and are quite open about doing so. I have no problem with other countries doing the same, as we can’t stop it anyway.

At the end of the day it’s just a game.

go to top Nach oben

11. Feb 2013, 12:31

BeitragVerfasst: 11. Feb 2013, 12:31 
Kreisliga
man hat geschrieben:

What utter rubbish! What thread..? Find it and post it here. You talk absolute tripe.

I did not play against Rushden. If I was home I might have, but by the time I got home you'd been dumped by Union Berlin (I think?) anyway. There's no way I'd want to see Ferry rats winning the EC, but SGE made it quite clear Germans don't want help so I'd have to trust they can beat you on their own - which they did..

man hat geschrieben:

You did have German and Lokeren players playing for Rangers in the UK League! :x

Same old rubbish from you, but why don't you tell the whole story..? We had ONE German player. A German who was fed up with Ferry combining to cheat against German teams. As for Lokeren, why don't you tell the bit about them being in the Ferry and eventually disagreeing with what the Ferry were doing to Rangers in the UK and Europe and leaving the Ferry because of it..?

A couple of Lokeren players helped us in the UK a couple of times because Hull, Newcastle, Brighton, Chelsea, Sheffield Wednesday, Brussels and many other CONSTANTLY combined to play against us and Lokeren felt ashamed that they had been part of that.

As always with you the truth is rarely seen..

go to top Nach oben

11. Feb 2013, 13:16

BeitragVerfasst: 11. Feb 2013, 13:16 
Kreisliga
mas hat geschrieben:
man hat geschrieben:

What utter rubbish! What thread..? Find it and post it here. You talk absolute tripe.

I did not play against Rushden. If I was home I might have, but by the time I got home you'd been dumped by Union Berlin (I think?) anyway. There's no way I'd want to see Ferry rats winning the EC, but SGE made it quite clear Germans don't want help so I'd have to trust they can beat you on their own - which they did..

man hat geschrieben:

Same old rubbish from you, but why don't you tell the whole story..? We had ONE German player. A German who was fed up with Ferry combining to cheat against German teams. As for Lokeren, why don't you tell the bit about them being in the Ferry and eventually disagreeing with what the Ferry were doing to Rangers in the UK and Europe and leaving the Ferry because of it..?

A couple of Lokeren players helped us in the UK a couple of times because Hull, Newcastle, Brighton, Chelsea, Sheffield Wednesday, Brussels and many other CONSTANTLY combined to play against us and Lokeren felt ashamed that they had been part of that.

As always with you the truth is rarely seen..

Ditto...

This is thanks I get for sticking up for Rangers! lol

Lokeren left the Ferry before I joined, they are no saints in the EC/ Belgian League as you well know.

CD and other Lokeren players played weekly in the UK League for Rangers - once they stopped so did I.

I think you owe the Spanish players an apology for accusing them of interfering in the UK League.

IPG and CJD wanted to play solely for Hull as did many others, why don’t you point out that I turned down their help and wanted Hull City fans only - not a problem now as I don’t play for Hull in the UK League any more.

Belgian players HOP and Wes - I’m proud to say are Hull City fans and attend regularly. If they want to play for Hull City then they can.

go to top Nach oben

11. Feb 2013, 13:41

BeitragVerfasst: 11. Feb 2013, 13:41 
Kreisliga
man hat geschrieben:
Ditto...

This is thanks I get for sticking up for Rangers! lol

Lokeren left the Ferry before I joined, they are no saints in the EC/ Belgian League as you well know.

CD and other Lokeren players played weekly in the UK League for Rangers - once they stopped so did I.

I think you owe the Spanish players an apology for accusing them of interfering in the UK League.

IPG and CJD wanted to play solely for Hull as did many others, why don’t you point out that I turned down their help and wanted Hull City fans only - not a problem now as I don’t play for Hull in the UK League any more.

Belgian players HOP and Wes - I’m proud to say are Hull City fans and attend regularly. If they want to play for Hull City then they can.

I'm not going to enter into a debate with you on here. The Germans don't deserve to endure this interminable bullshit.

So this is the last reply you'll get on here. If you want a debate the old British PFYC board is still running:

http://britishpfycboard.proboards.com/i ... tion=login

Suffice to say, you're not sticking up for Rangers, you're just actually telling the truth for once in your miserable life that you had nothing to do with helping us on Friday. I suppose you actually feel insulted that the Germans would associate you and piggy with Rangers.

I joined Rangers mid-war with the Ferry. The Rangers skipper Spunkmeyer (AND) said some Spanish were involved. He was in a position to know what was going on and I believe him. Everything else he said about the Ferry was true so I have no reason to think otherwise. IPG and CJD will play for ANYONE to beat Rangers and the Germans. Everyone, including the Germans, knows that.

I see you still haven't reproduced this mystery thread where I talk about playing against Rushden. As always you avoid aswering the question and switch to another line of attack.

Just go away..

go to top Nach oben

11. Feb 2013, 13:54

BeitragVerfasst: 11. Feb 2013, 13:54 
Kreisliga
mas hat geschrieben:
Last but not least:

CONGRATULATIONS to Duisburg on a magnificent effort in the Final. It was a great Final, worthy of praise. You probably had a little help at the end, and to be fair there are a couple of names on our list which I don't recognise, but I know most of our players and I can show anyone who wants to see it our playing lists from when we used to be very strong.

We don't blame you for others helping you. There's not much you can do about that. Especially in the heat of battle when all you want to do is play and play again.

It was a great Final between two very fair teams. I'm sorry if you don't believe that, because it devalues what was a magnificent effort by both sides..

mas

I agree fully with this post.

I was tempted to help Rangers in the Final, but decided to stay out of it. :bier:

As you can tell there is no love lost between UK teams and Rangers.

go to top Nach oben

11. Feb 2013, 14:03

BeitragVerfasst: 11. Feb 2013, 14:03 
Kreisliga
I joined Rangers mid-war with the Ferry. The Rangers skipper Spunkmeyer (AND) said some Spanish were involved. He was in a position to know what was going on and I believe him. Everything else he said about the Ferry was true so I have no reason to think otherwise. IPG and CJD will play for ANYONE to beat Rangers and the Germans. Everyone, including the Germans, knows that.

Spanish players as far as I'm aware have never played for Ferry teams...Apologise.

A CJD played for Rangers, not against last week, not sure if it was him.. IPG - Did not play for either team, neither did I. Germans or German Rangers hmm...

I see you still haven't reproduced this mystery thread where I talk about playing against Rushden. As always you avoid aswering the question and switch to another line of attack.

The thread if still alive , was seen by other Uk players - I'll wait for their response.

Just go away..

xx :huhu:

go to top Nach oben

11. Feb 2013, 16:22

BeitragVerfasst: 11. Feb 2013, 16:22 
Kreisliga
Team: Newcastle
Just to clarify:

No Spanish teams/players have ever been involved with the Ferry, at anytime. Am sure that the Spanish teams will confirm that.

I do not play against Rangers in Europe and have no problem with them winning a Euros if they do so fairly.

I am not even playing the game currently so was rather surprised that my name was dragged into this - especially as I am not exactly a Rangers fan :lol:

I see mas is still a twat - some things never seem to change :lol:

Back to more important things :bier:

go to top Nach oben

11. Feb 2013, 17:13

BeitragVerfasst: 11. Feb 2013, 17:13 
Kreisliga
A final post on last weeks debacle, then I’m gone.

The hypocrisy of some German players is hilarious. They accuse foreign teams of forming alliances trying to beat them and then do the same using this forum as a vessel. The silence from said players is deafening.

The biggest man amongst you is RRF and he is most certainly not a dork.

@mas - Why should I and others join the British Forum when all you do is rant?

go to top Nach oben

11. Feb 2013, 18:32

BeitragVerfasst: 11. Feb 2013, 18:32 
Böhse Onkelz immerwieder
Team: Meidericher SV
Spielerkürzel: ODU
Kann das mal jemand der gut Deutsch-Englisch kann durchlesen und mir eventuelle Beleidigungen etc. Übersetzt per PN schicken? Ich blick bei dem ganzen Englisch nichtmehr so recht durch :D

go to top Nach oben

11. Feb 2013, 19:37

BeitragVerfasst: 11. Feb 2013, 19:37 
Bundesliga
Spielerkürzel: 333
Ach du schande, was ist denn hier passiert. :rofl:
Das ist ja schlimmer als damals im Englischunterricht. :lol:

go to top Nach oben

11. Feb 2013, 20:07

BeitragVerfasst: 11. Feb 2013, 20:07 
Bundesliga
Team: MSV Duisburg
Spielerkürzel: MOW
Hier ist ja was los.

Wenn ich wieder fit bin, dann werde ich das mal lesen .. hört sich nach ferry Vergangenheitsbewältigung an.

mas .. you have read what i have written on the Duisburg board and maybe you understand what a few player of a few german teams thought last friday.

go to top Nach oben

11. Feb 2013, 21:59

BeitragVerfasst: 11. Feb 2013, 21:59 
Regionalliga
Spielerkürzel: a.p
Nix verstehen

:shock:

go to top Nach oben

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde